Home > Oil Recovery System
The Oil Recovery System is designed to automate the recovery and reuse or disposal of oil from distance piece and packing drains. In many cases, the recovered oil can be directly filtered and reused, eliminating a waste product stream. The ORS prevents the accidental discharge of oil out vent lines and reduces emissions where fuel gas is used to empty “blow pot” style collection systems.
- ORS ties into packing and distance piece vents.
- Collects oil and disposes of it automatically
- Reuse: back to crankcase or supply
- Disposal: to waste oil tank
- Replaces existing “blow pot” tanks
- Permits gas to flow through and collects oil
The ORS ends the need to manually empty the tanks and eliminates the mistake of blowing oil out the vent or back into the distance piece. This system will reduce your costs by reducing the amount of oil being used and discarded.
ORS system installation can pay for itself in just a few months!!!
The Oil Recovery System is designed to automate the recovery and reuse or disposal of oil from distance piece and packing drains.
Showing the single result